Friday, February 18, 2022

Applique' Day

 Today I was up and out the door. I stopped at Connie's and dropped off the tops with some batting. Then headed to moms. There were 9 of us there. 2 haven't been in a long time. It was a little crowded in the house. I didn't stay long because we had to Olympia for Patrick. Then Debbie texted and wanted to see if I had the blue fabric for her quilt. 

I left early and met up with Debbie. I was out of the fabric she wanted. Told her to check with Connie. 

Then it was off to Olympia. We arrived and were in in no time. Patrick got "hooked up" and I sat and worked on the applique that I was working on at moms. 

I was able to get one done there, and then started feeling weird. Pass out weird. So, I tried to get myself back on track. I got up to leave to get fresh air and didn't make it to the exit. I FAINTED!! Next thing I realized nurses were asking me if I was okay. Was I hurt. Did I hit my head? - No. Guess it just looked that way. I was taken down to the urgent care. I was there about 2 hours. They checked my blood pressure, my heart, etc. I was able to leave.  I told them I do that when I am in the hospital with a lot of needles and tubes. I guess all that was going on with Patrick just hit me. I have tests that look fine. So, I'm good. 

Came home and have been relaxing all night. It was a half way a day of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...