Monday, February 21, 2022

Another Meeting Day

 This morning I was playing my game but didn't get as much done as I was hoping. No worries. 

Then I was out the door. It was our BE meeting day. I didn't want to do any embroidery today, so I took my beading with me. It was a good meeting. Sandy worked on her piece and Cindy was busy with hers. I worked on my beading instead. We talked about going to the Seminar in June. I'm thinking I won't go. I want to, but there isn't enough going on to keep me going. I don't like a lot of down time. That is what I would have if I went. I will see if I could get the pattern for the Jacobean pattern though. At least I will try. 

I was able to get a good 35 rows done. I did notice my glove on this one is wrong, but I'm going to leave it. Or I may go back later and fix it. I took Sandy home (I also picked her up). She's doing great with her brace. Doctor told her she has to wear it another 6 weeks. But it all sounds better. 

Came home and beat Patrick home by 10 mins. I worked on getting my forms done for QOV. I got a few things put away. Interesting how long that takes to get stuff done. lol 

I have 5 quilts that need to go to the museum on Thursday. I also have one of those that I need to put the binding on. So, I will get that done by Wednesday. I have 2 of those quilts that need labels and I will do that as well. I should check with Debbie on getting pillow cases done. 

At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...