Sunday, February 6, 2022

Lazy Day Till Bowling

 This morning I wasn't in the mood to do ANYTHING. But I did do laundry today. Other than that, I watched bowling on TV and just pretty much relaxed. Shocked Patrick because I didn't do ANY crafts today. 

We did go bowling and I bowled pretty good. Gained another pin!! I bowled a 184, 166, and a 236. The 166 was when I "lost it." I couldn't figure out what happened. Couldn't hit the pocket and couldn't do much at all. I missed 2 easy pins!! I decided around the 8th frame to go back to the beginning. That helped me out on the third game. As for the 1st game, I was doing great, then in the 10th frame got a split. So, I messed up a really good game!! Dang. At least my bowling is getting back to "normal" and I'm happy with the way it went. It was a good day all around, but not Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...