Thursday, February 3, 2022

A Little Of This And That

 Today was an interesting day. I was up after Patrick left for golfing. Then I played a few games while doing laundry. I needed to get the backing done for the 2 quilts that I have. 

After lunch, I finally got moving. I went and cut the backing and batting of the 2 quilts. Then I washed the backings. Sharon called about the time I ironed them. I also had to get the certificates done for the honor of presenting quilts to the veterans. We will be doing that Saturday. 

Then I played some more. Patrick got home and we had supper. Then it was time to get my rear in gear! First I needed to get the money for Gunderson Water ready to deposit. It's slowly coming in. 

Then I decided to get moving on my cross stitching! It's been too long! Of course I got that look from Sophie that she wasn't too crazy about that idea!

It's coming along great! I do like the way this is coming along. I love the way this looks. I really do need to work on this more! That's what it's all about - Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...