Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Another Tuesday.......

 This morning I was enjoying my games when Debbie arrived with a friend of hers. She's the one that her father-in-law received his quilt, then 8 months later ended up missing. It's close to 2 years now and they still haven't found him. 

She brought a quilt that she did for her brother. It's really pretty! I like the way she did the flag. I cut the fabric and washed it. Now I need to iron it and get it ready to take to Connie. I also had to order more batting since we are going through quilt tops lately. 

Then I came upstairs and we watched a really, really weird movie on Netflix. Not sure why Patrick likes those kind of movies, but he does. I think it was a different country movie. Really weird. - So, did you get that?! A really weird movie! lol 

While we were doing that, I pulled my beading out and got to work on the ornament that I started. 


It was only about 26 rows done. I'm now close to the end. I will try to finish it later. I want to play my game for an hour since I get free life. lol 

It turned out to be an awesome day of Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...