Monday, February 7, 2022

BE Meeting Day - Then Calm

 This morning we had our BE meeting. I left early to get my bank deposit done and then I headed to get gas and McD's for ice tea. 

Arrived to find both Sandy's there. It was so good to see Sandy V! We had a great chat. We all get along so well. We talked about all kinds of things. 

I was able to finish the third part of leaves - on the right. Then I started the next one - bottom. I got tired of the light color, so decided to work on the next corner of leaves. It's the darker green. 

Then came home. Stopped at the bowling alley and enjoyed a cheeseburger and tots. It was really good - expensive - but that's life now. 

Got home and started working on the binding of the quilt I got on Thursday. Debbie texted that she had the other 3 done. So, before I could start on the second side, she stopped by and dropped off 3 more quilts. I need to get them bound and then put the labels on. If I can get all this done, I can take them to the museum. We are getting quilts in pretty fast. 

Sophie has been sneezing lately. Not sure what that is about. 

Our Seminar information came in. I'm not sure I want to go. I found they are having classes that I even already took or ones I don't care for. I'm not sure what I want to do. I haven't found one I would put in my house anyway. I will think about it, and see if I'm going to be doing the online classes or go to the Seminar. Either way, I still plan to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...