Thursday, February 10, 2022

Getting Blocks Done

 This morning I enjoyed the day to myself and watched a couple ancestry shows. Then I decided it was time to go downstairs. Since Patrick was golfing, I didn't have to account for what I was doing. Not that it mattered. 

I worked on the blocks that I was working on yesterday. 


From this stack, I was able to get 22 blocks done today. I also had to make more of the middle strips as I was low on those. It felt good to have those done. I still have a good stack and need to do more of the middle strips in order to get them all done.  Once the red is done, I will get to work on the blues. 

Came upstairs and put supper in the oven. Then sat down and worked on the binding of one of our QOV quilts. I have one more side to do and then it's done. 

Patrick had asked me awhile ago if I wanted to go to the bowling alley and watch him bowl. I thought it would be nice if I did. So, I took my embroidery and when he wasn't bowling, I worked on it. 


When I had this much done, I almost thought of quitting but decided to keep going. I had this much done by the middle of the first game. 


Then I was able to finish this set of flowers. It's done now. 


I started to work the background stems in. I just got started and decided to call it done. I was busy with being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...