Wednesday, February 16, 2022

More QOV Tops Done

 This morning Patrick let around 7 am. So, I got up around 7:30 am. I wanted to be up when Debbie stopped by to drop off her top for Connie. I washed and ironed 2 backings for Connie. I have them ready to go. Then I got a text from Connie that she had 2 more quilt tops done and needed backing for them. So, I cut them. She's getting the last of the red with stars backing. We are now out of that backing. I also cut the batting for both. I'm wondering if Connie needs more batting. I ordered more batting yesterday and will think about taking what I have left to her. 

I pretty much cleaned up and played games. Got my laundry caught up and got ready for tomorrow. I'm going up to Olympia with mom. Daisy has another eye appointment and mom like me going. Since we have to wait in the car, she likes company. That is going to be an all afternoon day for us. I hope she doesn't want to go out somewhere else after we are done. 

So, I don't have anything to report. I really haven't been in the mood to work on stuff. I'm hoping my travel bag for my beading will come in tomorrow. If it's what I'm hoping, I can put the "in progress" pieces in that and be able to work on what I have. I'm hoping at least. lol 

It wasn't a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...