Wednesday, February 9, 2022

Sewing Day - Then A Movie

 This morning I decided I wanted to get back to work on the blocks for QOV. So, I headed downstairs, with Sophie following. I wanted to get some of those squares into a bock and out of boxes. 

I pulled out the reds. Then I got to work on sewing them up. I sewed sets of 3. I wanted to have all the block parts ready to pick up and sew together. 


I now just need to sew those together. I still have more red to work on. I didn't touch the blue - which will be next. I was able to get 3 blocks done and 2 others ready to sew together. 

This is the one I was working on. This way, I will have the bigger size blocks done to work on this. I like the way the red works, but Patrick thinks I need to do every other block red, blue. I will see what my options are. I'm still working on this. I do love this panel!

Then we headed to the movies. We watched "Sing 2" and I loved it! It was awesome! They have done this set really well. I would watch it again! I love those movies!! It was a good break after being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...