Sunday, February 20, 2022

Baking and Organizing

 This morning I was up and playing games. Then just before Patrick left for bowling, I pulled out my box of genealogy. I wanted to get it organized and easier for me to add the information I have. 

I sat on the floor and pulled out each folder to put in folders related to the ancestor name. I labeled folder by name - Wineland, Taylor, White, etc. That way it's easier to put the information where it belongs and to what family it belongs. I even worked on the White family as I was going. 

While I was "playing" with organizing, I baked. 


Peanut butter cookies ready to go in the oven. I then forgot to time it!! So, my batch came out a little on the over cooked side. 


Oh well. When my brain is doing two things at once, something usually gets hit. 

Then it was bowling time. I bowled pretty good. 162, 193, 170. I was doing good, but the strikes just weren't coming. I messed up the 9th frame at least once, so that doesn't help on the end game. We tied for first place, but lost it because of the pin total. 

It wasn't a day for Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

I Have Had Better Days

This morning, I woke early. Was in a little pain.  It's more skin pain then inside pain. But that's part of life.  My day was pretty...