Sunday, February 13, 2022

Sunday......Bowling

 For some reason, there wasn't much going on today. I did do laundry, but who wants to hear the details of that boring job. I cleaned up the kitchen - again who wants to hear about that boring job. I did order a traveling case for my beading. I want to take it on the cruise with us in May. 

We watched part of the Supper Bowl. I was hoping the team that lost would win. Shame. 

It's bowling night, so I can tell you about that. We didn't bowl the other team because they bowled earlier. We did take 3 of the 4 games. The gal on the lane over, kicked Joanne and my high score (236) out of the running - she bowled a 267. She had a 682 series. Fun to watch. Then as we were on the way home, heard one of the guys bowled a 300 game. I will probably have to sign some paperwork on that. As for me, I bowled a 178, 198 and then an all spare game of 190. I got a strike in the end. I had all 9's except 1 - an 8. But I'm thrilled to have an all spare game. Never did that before! 


Tomorrow will be a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...