Wednesday, February 23, 2022

We Keep Going To Olympia - LOL

 This morning we decided to go to Costco for some shopping. We picked up a few things that we needed and enjoyed just looking around. Interesting how expensive that can get! lol At least this trip wasn't a doctor's appointment! 

Came home and worked on QOV stuff. I got the certificates done for tomorrows presentation. Put a message on the Facebook page. Then I put 3 labels on 3 quilts. I tagged the quilt for Patrick's friend and have that ready to go. It was a busy day for odds and ends. 

Patrick even took the photos off the wall. We are keeping the new (good) ones and then I will be adding my embroidery and cross stitch stuff on the walls. We will pick the good ones out. I want to enjoy the work I did. 

Lastly I started to make the cinnamon raisin bread (sourdough) for tomorrow. I have still got to go and turn it, but that will be awhile. It's been an interesting day of being Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...