Friday, February 11, 2022

Spent The Day Waiting

This morning we were up and out the door. Patrick was due at the hospital in Olympia by 10 am. We headed out and I dropped him off. Then I drove around for about a half hour to kill time before going to see Sharon. 

I arrived about 15 mins early to see her. I enjoyed a visit with Bill and his nurse Lisa. She's young. But she seems to be helping him out. We chatted awhile. 

Then when Sharon arrived, we chatted. I asked her to show me the "new" way to do the "even" stitch in the beading. I like the way she did that, because it doesn't take a lot of work to get around the end. She was working on a pretty blue bird. I'm in the mood to work on my beading again! lol Trouble is I have so much more to do for QOV right now. We had a good chat for about an hour and a half. I helped her with getting to the end of her beading, so she could show me the way to do the beading. 

Then I left, thinking Patrick would be done by the time I got back over there. NOPE. So, I waited about an hour and a half in the parking lot. 

I finished this set and now have the first set to finish. Once I got this far, I went to the hospital to see if Patrick was done. Just as the gal was calling and I went to the bathroom my phone rang. I let the gal know I had the call. He would be ready in another hour. So, I waited in the car for more waiting time. 

Once he was done, I brought him home. Then it was just being lazy the rest of the night. At least my day was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...