Friday, February 25, 2022

Moms First - Then Shopping

 Quilting at moms. It ended up with about 10 people. Getting too big at moms. I may stop going at times. I almost left, but then I couldn't get out because someone parked behind me. Hildi gave me some fabric and blocks to add to the QOV stash. 


This will come in handy. 


I got these blocks from Val yesterday. There are 50 - 8" squares in there. I will need to figure out what to do with them. 


These were to blocks Hildi gave me. The will be fun to work on. Not sure in what order I will do them, but I will figure something out. 

While at moms she had the cut machine out. It's a Brother. She wanted me to show her how it worked. I did, but realized the blades were dull. So, I order her some fabric blades to work on the machine. She wanted to use it for stars. While I was trying to figure it out, everyone was coming in. Then sitting got taken over, because mom has such a small house. I stayed in the computer room till there was room for me. I was able to do 1/2 a label on one quilt. I did get 2 labels ready with moms sewing machine. I then found I needed to do 2 more. I will work on doing some and have them ready when I need to add them to quilts. 

I decided to pick Debbie up and we headed to Heavenly Quilts to pick up the gold fabric they had on the Facebook account. When I arrived at Debbie's she gave me her husband's quilt that he got from the grange. She asked if we could use it. I told her yes. So, I need another label for that. 


I found this red while I was there. So, I got 2 yard of the red - on sale 40% off! The gold was $7 a yard and they had 2 1/4 yards. I will use it! This will work on the panels I have. Dropped her back off at home and headed back home. Patrick arrived shortly after I got home. He was golfing. 

We then went out for dinner at McMinnamins. I got a cheeseburger and loved it! Best burger I had in a long time. I didn't eat it all because I was getting full. 

I did try to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Skipped A Day

Yesterday was one of those days, I didn't do anything but go to a movie. We didn't even walk, because of the weather.  The movie we ...