Monday, February 14, 2022

Hello Monday

 This morning I headed over to Sandy's to pick her up. Then we stopped at McD's for tea and coffee. Once we were done, we met up with Cindy at the grange. It was good to see them both. We chatted about the Seminar. They are thinking about going. I'm still not there. I don't like going 1 day, waiting 2 days, and then having another class. I only found 2 classes that I would take. I really didn't look or work on anything. We did check out what the grange had for free. I brought home a Pyrex 2 cup measuring dish. I also brought home some jars that I will use for flour and sugar. The small one I am using for stamps. 

Stopped at the Deli to get a sandwich. I ate half of it when I got home. They are big! Usually I would do half a half, but it was too good to let it go. I will have the other half tomorrow. YUMM!

I then vacuumed and worked on laundry again - yah boring stuff. 


 I finished the binding and label for this quilt. One more done!

Then I did the label on this one. I love the way it came out! Something to think about later on. 

So, today was a Monday for me. Not much got done, but I did enjoy what I did get done. It made the day Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Mom Turned 89 Today

 This morning, I was expecting mom to come over to do her laundry because of the machine being broke. I waited. Then I walked with Ron, and ...