Saturday, July 17, 2021

A Day For Beading

 Today started out slowly. I was up early but not in a big hurry to get moving. Something about Saturdays that have my "get up and go" moving to "what's the hurry?"

When I did get moving, I made peanut brittle because Patrick's been asking for it since Christmas time. I also got to work on a sourdough Japanese Milk Bread. I have it waiting in the refrigerator for tomorrow. I hope it turns out as well as it looks in on the internet. 


This will go fast I know. Patrick has eaten at least a third of it already. lol 

Then it was time to try and get some beading done. 

I was able to get another 4 rows done. I'm really having fun watching the numbers getting closer to the end. I'm getting to the area where it's going to be more snow again. The snowman will fill a good part of it. The deer will cover the rest of it. 

We had a pretty good day today. Patrick worked outside and then relaxed on the deck. It's been a beautiful day to enjoy out on the deck. 


Sophie was waiting on me to clean her litter box. The minute it was replaced with fresh litter, she was in it. Don't know what it is about fresh litter but she is there the minute I'm done. She's even been unable to wait till I move it back where it belongs before she's in it. Guess that's exciting to her! Oh, well. 

It turned out to be a day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...