Friday, July 30, 2021

Concert At The Park

This morning I was off to moms. I picked up a coffee for Nancy. Picked her up and took her to moms. It worked out great, because I could leave on time and not have mom say, "Hold on....." "Can you help me a sec...."  I pulled out my block that I haven't worked on for at least 4 years.  

I wanted to get started on the background. This is one of the leaves. 

I put one of the "buds" on this piece. I decided I'm going to sew this on and then add the other three. It will be a little easier than what I had in mind. I will stitch it down and then go from there. I have to put the stem and leaves down first. I'm hoping to get this done so I can put the quilt together. 

On my way home I picked up a coffee for Patrick. It was a cold one. He said it was okay. 

When I go home I sat and did a row of beading. Once that was done, it was time to eat and then head out to the park. 

We arrived about 45 mins early. Patrick was relaxed. lol 


Billy Dean one of my favorite country music singers! He was practicing before getting going. My phone didn't do a good photo that was 8x's enlargement. Dang. He's still cute!


It was a great performance! I really enjoyed it. We had people that had to get closer and right in front of us. I only saw about 5 masks on people out of a lot of people. We wee at a distance from others, so we didn't wear a mask either. He was great! I would love to see him again. He even told stories that were really funny! Loved the stories and singing!

Today turned out to be wonderful! Plus I was Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!


No comments:

One Appointment After Another

This morning we were able to sleep in, but of course, I couldn't. I let Patrick sleep in though. Then I played on my games.  I received ...