Concert At The Park
This morning I was off to moms. I picked up a coffee for Nancy. Picked her up and took her to moms. It worked out great, because I could leave on time and not have mom say, "Hold on....." "Can you help me a sec...." I pulled out my block that I haven't worked on for at least 4 years.
I wanted to get started on the background. This is one of the leaves.
I put one of the "buds" on this piece. I decided I'm going to sew this on and then add the other three. It will be a little easier than what I had in mind. I will stitch it down and then go from there. I have to put the stem and leaves down first. I'm hoping to get this done so I can put the quilt together.
On my way home I picked up a coffee for Patrick. It was a cold one. He said it was okay.
When I go home I sat and did a row of beading. Once that was done, it was time to eat and then head out to the park.
We arrived about 45 mins early. Patrick was relaxed. lol







Comments