Thursday, July 1, 2021

Blah, Blah, Blah

 Good title? Since I try to figure out titles, I tend to say, blah, blah, blah. So, what the heck. Here I go!

This morning Patrick went golfing and I started cleaning. I got the kitchen cleaned up. Mopped the floor and then vacuumed. It took a while but I wanted to get a lot of stuff put away and cleaned up. 

Then I spent the rest of the afternoon listening to an "Agatha Raisin" series book. It was good. 


I was able to get another 7 rows done on this. 488/580 rows done. I'm getting excited about getting this done. It will be close to a year since I started it. I would have had it done sooner, but when life gets in the way, it doesn't happen. Had too many visitors where I had to put it away for a week at a time. I really do need to get this done. The table cloth needs to be cleaned. lol  

High Street Bead Company has a sale going, and I need to get on my beads to see what I need to order. I have a gift certificate that I can use. It will be fun to see what I need. I need to see what I want to do next. Haven't decided on the next project. I do need to get my box done. I may try and do another one. May have to get the book on the boxes, since I only took a photo of the patterns. 

Time will tell what will be next. I tend to see a squirrel and go off in that direction. I have QOV quilts that need to be done, and will work on those. 

As I said when I started, blah, blah, blah. Still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...