Friday, July 16, 2021

What Can I Say? - It's Friday

This morning I found Sophie hiding! 


I go that look of "What?!" She never used to sleep there, but lately in the last couple months she started to. I keep hoping she will go in the box part one of these day. 

 I headed to Safeway before heading to moms. She needed salad stuff for our lunch. It's nice to have a good salad on Fridays. Each week it's different and makes it more fun that way. 

I took the scrap QOV blocks that mom and I were working on. 


Mom had all the "pieces" done and I just sewed the triangles on. Then I trimmed them. I have 16 of them done. There are about 118 if I remember right. I do enjoy doing them like that. I just don't like doing them all at once. I will put the panel and blocks on the wall so Patrick can help with figure out how it needs to go. He's really good at helping. Sometimes I take his offer of help and other times I go off on my own if I don't like the suggestion. 

Came home and we went to McMennamin's for a movie "Black Widow" and supper. We both had a hamburger. Really good and so was the movie! 

What can I say - it's Friday and there isn't much to say when I do the same stuff every week. Every week it's off to moms. Every week we go out to eat. Movie not so much - but it's the same. I'm still working on projects, I'm still doing something. Sometimes it's different and sometimes it's not. That's where the "boooorrrrrrinnnnnnggggg" part comes in my blogs. I try to find something funny in life, but when I'm boring too, it's hard to do. I still try. lol That's why I'm always Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Visiting With Friends

Today I was up with Patrick. He headed to golfing and I wanted on Gerilyn to pick me up. We had our embroidery meeting today.  We arrived on...