Tuesday, July 20, 2021

Back To Waiting

 This morning Patrick went golfing. I stayed home - go figure lol. First things first, I vacuumed and cleaned the litter box - oh what fun!

Then I decided to bead. I had till 2 to bead. Patrick got home and we were off to Olympia for another doctor's appointment. This is common because of the cancer. We will be doing this for awhile. I on the other hand am also having to see the doctor here and there, so it makes our OLD life busy. I waited for him and worked a little on the Wild Orchard. I took out part of the stem and put it back in. Right now no photo. Not enough to show. 


  This area was what I took out and put back in. I'll show the finished part later. I need to get it done for the fair. I wanted to frame my birds, but the frame we have isn't big enough. So, I will have to go to Michaels and see what I can get. 

We made it back home in time for me to eat - remember I can't eat past 6 pm. 

This evening I didn't do much but play games. Now I'm off to start my sourdough bread for tomorrow. It's going to raise over night. I think I will try to do pretzels tomorrow with half the dough. We'll see. 

I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...