Sunday, July 25, 2021

A Zoom Day!

 This morning started out with picking blueberries and going to Safeway to get what we needed. Then I went downstairs and cleaned up my sewing cabinet. It's an older singer sewing machine that mom won for $2 in a raffle. The cabinet and everything came with it. 


I thought of selling it, but figured I needed to ask the kids first. Katt didn't want it. Phillip said he would take it. Guess my daughter-in-law really wants it. So, I cleaned it up. I got the Murphy's Oil out to clean it up. I need to polish it next. Maybe tomorrow. It's a good machine and runs great. Trouble is that I have at least 4 sewing machines and I need to just keep 2. I may even think about selling my serger - thinking one of my kids will want one. I have 2. I want to get my sewing room down to manageable. 

After I was done cleaning - I went to bead. I got moving on getting more done on my beads. 


Three more rows later, and it's looking good. I remember when I was wondering if I would get to the throat of the deer. A few more rows and I'll be done. I hope to work more on it tomorrow. 

Then it was time to go on ZOOM to join a BDEIG group for stitching. It was fun! There were only 5 of us. But it went great. 3 of us were from our group, 1 from Wisconsin and 1 from Texas. It was a fun group. We are going to do this once a month. If anyone is interested, let me know and you can join. 


I worked on this. I started to do the double cast on wrong and had to get my book to remind me how to do this. I was thrilled to get it done. I also added the stitches on the top area. I started on the bullions off the flowers. We were one the Zoom for 2 hours, so I had a great time. It turned out to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...