Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Trying Something New

 This morning I decided to go through my Brazilian embroidery floss to see if I had enough to work on my roses. I pulled the pattern of "A Rose For Mother" that Debbie Kelley made. I wanted to see how it was done - even though I already made it. I then decided to get started. 


I started to work on it. I center is only the first satin stitches, I'm going back over them - can see that at the top. 
anted to go do a Focaccia bread. So, I got started. Tried a recipe from on line. I should know better. I did something wrong. So, I checked the You Tube to see what I needed to do. I researched more. I didn't read the part - "put in the refrigerator for a day." Instead I cooked it. 


It turned out pretty good. I cut it up and froze it in pieces. We will use it as sandwich or hamburger buns. It turned out pretty good. 

While I did the baking, I also worked on the rose. I'm still trying to decide how it's going to look. Time will tell on that. 

I didn't get much of anything else done. But at least I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Spending The Morning At Moms

This morning, I didn't sleep well. So, I was up and ready to go. I got a few things done before heading to moms. It's quilting Frida...