Wednesday, July 21, 2021

Back To Beading - A Least Today

 This morning I worked on the my bread. I decided to try a pretzel with the sourdough. They turned out okay but not what I was hoping. Will keep working on it. Had enough dough to make a smaller sourdough bread. That was done later. 

I needed to get ready for QOV tomorrow. So, I worked on the certificates and instructions to wash the quilts. Once all that was done, I wanted to nap. Yep, me - wanting to nap. Didn't happen because I had 2 phone calls right at the time I fell asleep. I think I got 4 mins of nap. So I gave up and got up. 

Then I went to bead. 

I'm now at 522/580. It's getting there. I do like working on this. I was able to get 3 or 4 rows in today. Not sure if I will be able to get more in tomorrow. That is going to be one busy day. 

Sophie decided to keep me company, so didn't get much done. I did get 4 more pages marked for the Snowman. I will need to pull out the next pattern and get that marked as well. It will be fun to start something new. I want to finish the box first though. 



It turned out to be a good day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...