Monday, July 26, 2021

In Between Beading

 This morning I woke with cramps. I've been having a lot of cramping lately, and I think it's the medication for high blood pressure. It's a wait and see thing. 

Patrick worked outside and I sat to do some beading. I was able to get a good 5 rows in before we headed to Olympia. Patrick went to see another doctor (cancer) and I got my blood tests done. That's what happens when we get old. Like I said, more doctors appointments then we need. This month was a busy one. 

I was able to work on my embroidery. 


I decided to get rid of the bullion stitch that I did on the flower to the right. I then went to work on the bullions on the flower at the top. I didn't get a lot done, was playing games for awhile. I'm happy I was able to get that much done. 

Stopped at Wendy's for a burger. Then came on home. 

I was able to get a good 6 rows in today. I'm thrilled. I'm now at 530/580. 50 rows to go. I will try and get closer to finishing this. I plan to get more done tomorrow. 

Seems like we are getting older - go figure. lol Even with age, I can find time to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...