Monday, July 12, 2021

More Appointments Again

 Funny, the older we get, the more doctor appointments we have! Patrick's CT scan was today. I needed to get my blood drawn today as well. I went with him to Olympia. 

First time in FOREVER that I had a bad blood draw! I felt it go in, and the gal stopped the blood, but then it went under the skin. Then I reacted to the band aid. I couldn't win today. I'm itchy with this. Oh, heck. Hopefully the next one won't look so bad!

While I waited on Patrick - he had to drink some stuff and we ended up waiting an hour and a half before he could go in for his CT scan. So, I worked on my embroidery. 


First I worked on my Rose. I'm going to have to do another bouillon before I can finish the overlap. I will have to take a couple stitches out as well. It's coming along okay, but I need to work on this some more. 


 So, I went back to working on this. 

We then went to Costco. Picked up a few things and came home. By the time we got home it was around 4 pm. 

While we watched TV I got busy on my cross stitching. 


I was able to get another 200 stitches in. Every little bit helps. I am on the edge of the piece, so it's coming along pretty good. I'm working my way back up the stairs, just so I know where I am. It's coming along great. And it keeps me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...