Sunday, July 18, 2021

Relax

 This morning I went down and brought the bread dough out of the refrigerator. Then I worked it. I had help from Patrick, he rolled it. 

While it was setting, I went out and picked more blueberries. The bigger ones are not ready yet, but give it about 4 days and I'll be picking those. There are a lot of them. I got a little bit from the bush. That one is almost done with blueberries. While I was going from one to the other of the bushes, I found a dead bird. 


At first I thought it was resting. I'm not sure what kind of bird this is. I wish I knew what killed it. Patrick came out to take care of it. 

Came back in and got the dough ready to rise. 

Then I went to beading. I was only getting 2 rows in. I wasn't in the mood - dang! I really need to get back in the mood to finishing this!


My Sourdough Japanese Milk Bread came out pretty good. Patrick had some a little bit ago. This is good toast bread. Not sure why we roll it, but it turned out better than I expected. 

Tomorrow is Brazilian embroidery. It will be good to see everyone again. I'm hoping we get more people coming. It will be fun to see the group from Seattle next month. I'm hoping more will go up with me. 

Today was a different kind of work day. More of a "relax" day then anything thing else. At least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...