Monday, July 5, 2021

Meeting Day - Embroidery

 Today is Monday and we had our meeting day. Brazilian embroidery was fun. There was only 3 of us, but we keep hoping more people will come. Sandy II will probably be there next week. 


I got to work on this piece again. 


At this point, I don't have a lot more to do on this piece. I'm hoping to finish it so I can put it in the fair in August. We need to show our work at the fair. 

Came home and was able to get 1 row in on my beading. Received a call that took me about an hour to get off. I know so many friends that love to chat. 

Patrick worked out in the yard. He has been keeping the yard up. He even got me all the ingredients for the cake he wants me to make. I will probably do that tomorrow. I also need to pick my blueberries. 

Tomorrow is another day and I'm hoping to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...