Saturday, July 24, 2021

Cooking, Beading, And Being Lazy

 This morning I decided to make some blueberry muffins. I think they turned out great. Taste and all. 


Patrick helped. You know how it goes, you ask for help and you get a little help. He did the berries, which turned out great. I told him to spray the pan. So, what does he do, he sprays the bottom of the pan. This from a guy that pays attention to cooking shows and likes to tell me what I'm doing wrong or what I can try. I wish I knew he only sprayed the bottom, because I couldn't get the muffins out of the pan. Guess he will have to take them out in pieces since he will be eating most of them. 

Then I decided to bead. I really wasn't in the mood that much, so I only got 2 rows done. It's not going to get done at this rate. I need to work on it, and will put more time in on it tomorrow. 

We headed to Kelso to eat out. We went to Sizzlers, and I don't think we will go back again for a long time. There was plenty of food but my ribs were a little over cooked and Patrick's steak wasn't that tasty like it used to be. 

Came home and decided to play games. Wasn't in the mood to do much of anything craft wise. 

Patrick was looking at the QOV quilt on the wall. He advised me to add a boarder to the panel and on the outside of the quilt top. I will wait till I get the solid colors from Nancy and they use them for it. 

At least 2 rows count for being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...