Sunday, July 11, 2021

July 10th, A Day Behind

 Yesterday started out with blueberry picking. I was picking and listening to my audio book on the phone. It was chilly in the morning which made it easier to pick. I was able to get 2.5 lbs of blueberries. They went into the freezer. I still have at least that much more to pick that are not ready. 


I filled the bowl and was surprised at how much I got yesterday. There was a bumble bee around the flowers next to the berries, so I decided to quit. I could have gotten more if I kept going. I figured I would wait till the others are ready. 

Then I sat down and beaded for a couple hours. I was able to get another 3 rows done. I didn't get a photo of it. I'm happy to say, I reached the 500th row. Now it's 80 rows to go and I'm done. It's coming along and I'm really happy with how it's going. I will need to do the sleeve and then I can truly call it done when I finish. 

Then it was time to go to Nick and Joanne's. We took a couple games and dessert. Patrick picked up 2 pies at the Mennonite place. We played games and had hamburgers. Then we had dessert. We didn't get home till about 10:30 pm. It was a long night and a lot of fun. 

I was glad to be able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...