Tuesday, July 13, 2021

Day Of Two Projects

 Today was an interesting day. First Patrick went for his dental appointment and I decided to work on my beading. I was listening to my audiobook as well. 


Since it is so big, I had to put it on the counter to take a photo. I was able to do another 5 rows. I'm now at 508/580. I was having fun working on this. I'm getting excited to finishing this. I'm trying to get as much done as I can. I really am excited to finish this now. 

My mother and my doctor called today. I'm going to have to keep track of my blood pressure for awhile. I'm not "high blood pressure" and not sure why. I was "low blood pressure." Life is getting in the way at times, but I can live with this. 

It was time to sit and enjoy TV with Patrick. We watch Gordon Ramsey on Netflix. I really do enjoy this! I didn't care for his other shows, but this one shows him as a good human being. Sense of humor even. 

While I watch this, I work on my cross stitching. 


I got another 150 to 200 stitches in. I'm working back up. It's coming along nicely! This is fun to work on. I know I say that every time, but it really is fun to work on. I'm looking forward to seeing this grow. It makes things fun and easy. I'm really having a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...