Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Blueberry Picking, Beading

 Patrick was out the door golfing. He's going on a regular basis. It helps at times, because I usually get a lot done while he's gone. Not sure why, since I really don't do much even when he is home. Guess I'm lazier when he's home. 

I got up and got back to my laundry. Then I decided I wanted to get some beading done today. I got about 3 rows done. Then I went to get my light box and copy the rose pattern onto fabric for BE work. I didn't realize it till today when I read moms message that the pattern was a design by someone else. I actually thought mom had made it. I will chat with her on Thursday and see if I can find the gal to get permission to use it for teaching, IF it turns out the way I want it to. 


I used a pink marker to mark it. I also made a couple flowers on their own, so I can practice them. I want to figure out how I want to make the flower with BE floss. 3D work is something that needs attention to details. Then I did my Flosstube video that was long over due. 

Once all that was done, and we went to get the Van from the shop, I went back to beading. 


So, this is what I do. The pattern is in the upper left, my drink to keep me drinking. My piles of beads to pull from (with extra beads to the right), my work station where I put the lines of beads that go into this piece, and lastly, my tablet (bottom left) with the book I'm listening to running. That is my station at the end of the table. 


I was able to get about 6 more rows done. I'm now at 498/580. 82 rows left to do. It's going fast, now that I reached 100 rows left. I can't wait now to finish. I'm hoping to keep going. This is hard to take a photo of because it's do BIG. I'm not sure where it will hang, because it's so big. Guess that's why I'm Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!



No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...