Friday, July 2, 2021

Another Day At Moms

 It was quilting at moms today. We do this every Friday, so that shouldn't surprise anyone. 

I worked in the sewing room while listening to everyone. I worked on the half square triangles. Had to order more paper strips for mom. 


We got a LOT done! I just need to get moving on working on blocks. Must have enough to make 10 quilts at this rate!!

Came home and Patrick took me to Red Lobster. I was amazed at how much food they served! It was enough for 3 meals to me. Brought at least half if not more home. Left the fries behind. 

Came back home and I am relaxing. LOL Not like I need to, but keep trying to decide what I want to do. I will have tomorrow to myself, so I will need to figure out what I will work on. May go back to the beads, or I may try and do 2 things tomorrow. time will tell....I hope. At least the weather is good. It makes it easier to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Still Thinking Positive

 This morning it was raining. Patrick decided not to go golfing. I don't blame him. I was able to get up and shower with little help tod...