Monday, July 19, 2021

A Day Of Brazilian Embroidery

 It was meeting day. I figured I would just take my box of BE projects. Trouble with that, is that I FORGOT to put my Wild Orchard piece in the box. It sat on the table. Why, you ask? Well, I take it with me to my doctor appointments. Oh, well. So, I called Patrick to see what the floss was that I was using on the rose. I need more to be able to finish it. Luckily we had that in the group box. So, I took it. 


I was lucky enough to have a project in the box. I found my bird in the box. I got to work on the bird. The wing didn't have much done on it, so I filled it in more. I do have a couple of areas that still have white showing, so I have more work to do. At least I'm getting it done. I have more work to do, then I can finish it. Didn't realize till just now how close I am to finishing it. 

Came home after stopping at the Dollar General to see what they had. It's a new store in Centralia. Then dropped off fresh eggs at Nancy's. Headed home after that. Patrick was chatting with his sister, and I was getting my QOV pamphlets all together for our time at the fair. 

Since then, I've just been lazy. Haven't thought about doing anything else.  But I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...