Thursday, July 29, 2021

Getting 2 For 1

This morning I realized I missed my blog last night. I was enjoying my time with Patrick that I completely forgot. We go new DVD's of "Mrs. Brown's Boys" which is really, really funny. It's an English show or Scottish. Comedy which Patrick loves. 

Yesterday was a trip to Olympia for my breathing test. The good news is that it hasn't changed. For those of you who don't know, I have pulmonary fibroses. It's not really bad right now. And I could have it this way for years. Or it could get worse. So, I'm just keeping an eye on it. 

Came home and beaded. 

I had another 3 rows done. I'm now at 540/580. It's really coming along great. 

So, yesterday wasn't all that much to report. Today isn't all that better either. 

I went over to moms because we were going to a gals house to see if we wanted to buy some fabric from her. First we visited Nancy. She tagged along. We had a good visit. Then went over to the gals house. She didn't have much in way of fabric. AND the fabric was old and dark. More like dark browns. I did get another ruler because one of mine is chipped. 

Came back home. Patrick went golfing today so I had the afternoon to myself. Patrick came home and reminded me of company this weekend. We ended up getting my beading off the table to put a new table cloth on. Now I need to put it all out again to get back to beading. 

Sophie didn't seem to be interested in what I was doing. She just fell asleep instead. 

Today wasn't a day to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Yet Another Busy Day

This morning, I went walking with Ron while Patrick went golfing. We actually did 4 laps. The work working on the neighbors roof, so we hear...