Sunday, July 11, 2021

Staying Home Today

 This morning I was up early. Was having some problems with my reflux all night. I ate too late last night and paid for it all night. I did get a nap before Patrick got home. 

I got laundry going. Then I played on my tablet. I wanted to get this game done. I could have had it done last night but I ended up not being able to play as much yesterday. I did play for awhile. Then I had to recharge it. 

I also got a few rows in on the beading. 

It's getting so big, it's getting harder to take a photo of it. I'm now at 503/480. It's coming along nicely. 

Earlier when I wanted to sit down, I found my chair was taken. 

Decided to be nice and let her stay. 

My day was quiet and fun. I did get stuff done. Just not as much as I would have liked. That's okay, at least I was able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...