Friday, July 23, 2021

Another Quilting Day At Moms

 Before getting to moms, I stopped at the church and dropped off another quilt. When I got to moms, I loaded up my car with all the fabrics for QOV. She wanted to get them out of here house so she can get back to working on her stuff. I was okay with that. I can pull stuff out of the boxes and get stuff done. 

I took my Hawaiian quilt and my eagle to work on. I wasn't sure which I would do, so took them both. I decided to work on the eagle. It will be a wall hanging. I was able to get a few of the pieces cut out and ready to put on the piece. Then I realized I needed a fatter eagle, so redid the eagle body. It's looking pretty good. I didn't take a photo of either eagle or boxes. 

Mom wanted to get Brit Box on her TV. I couldn't figure it out, but I did get the app for here to get it on her table. Told her to check with brother Patrick or Phillip to figure out how to get it to the TV. Then I came home. 

Blueberry picking time. I spent the next hour picking the blueberries. My bigger berries are starting to get rip. I had a few bird picks on a couple of my berries. Patrick put a netting over them to try and help keep the birds away. The berries are big and yummy! Patrick wants muffins, so I might try and do that tomorrow morning. I love blueberries so it will be fun bake with them. I have a LOT of blueberries this year. It's awesome. 

I decided to just relax and enjoy the evening. Of course I was playing games again. Compared to yesterday, at least I was able to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!




No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...