Thursday, July 15, 2021

A Visit To The Vets

 First thing this morning was taking Sophie to the vets. She was put in the carrier before she realized what happened. We ended up being about 25 mins early. I miscalculated the timing. She went in the back of the carrier and climbed under her blanket. 

She didn't want to come out. I tried to give her treats but she wouldn't have any of that! The vet came in and gave her the shot. She also got her exam and no one likes to have a thermometer up the butt. She climbed back in the carrier and went under the blanket. I put the top back on, and then she was back to normal when she realized we were back in the car. She was happy to get back home. 

We got home and it was time to mop the floor and vacuum the house. I did some laundry as well. I was keeping busy while Patrick was golfing. When I finished cleaning I took a couple hours to watch "Vera" and "Perry Mason." 

Once I was "TV'd out," I went to beading. As I was getting one row done, Patrick was home. Then I had to cook supper so he could go to his meeting at 5 pm. 

After Patrick left, I beaded more. 


I was able to get another 5 rows done. It's now at 512/580. Still enjoying every stitch on this. The fun part is when I'm picking up a bead and it flings across the table or dinning room. Then I have to figure out what bead that was I flung across the room. I need to be more careful picking up my beads from my mat. And then there are those beads that are too skinny or too fat. Oh, and the bead that is broke. The fun part is finding them BEFORE they go on the piece. Broken beads are a pain to replace, but it can be done. I need to work on the last few pages of my pattern to get the numbers on the side. I also need to start marking my new pattern design with the number of beads I will be picking up. That may take a little bit, but I will try and get time in to do that. 

I've got our QOV group listed and ready for renewals. I have to get that out in the mail next month. I'm having to work with the museum to see what they need to pay for their part. 

So, even being busy today things worked out. Sophie is back to normal. She was ticked at me for taking her to the vets. Think she's over it now. I had a good day of being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...