Saturday, July 3, 2021

Keeping Busy....Even When I Don't Plan To

Today Patrick went golfing. I do enjoy it when he goes golfing. I tend to get more done. 

Laundry was started. Then I picked blueberries. Sophie was meowing the whole time I was outside picking the berries. 

Then it was time to bead. 

I was able to get another 3 rows done. I'm getting closer to getting to row 500. It's coming along great! Then I remembered that High Street Beading Company had their sale on beads. I wanted to pick my next project. Patrick wanted to see what I had. He didn't want a lighthouse, so that was out. I did find another pattern I have that is bright colors from the photo. It's a couple parrots in a lot of green leaves. It really looks pretty and I'm hoping it will look great. So, I used up my gift certificate. I'm all ready to start it. There was only 1 color I couldn't get. I emailed the company to see if she could get it for me. She's been awesome when I need things. 

I was trying to find my birds that I did in embroidery. I can't figure out where I put it. I looked all over. I will have to do some cleaning again in my quilt room so I can find it. I thought I put it with the other stuff, but didn't see it. I will see what I can do tomorrow. I must have looked for it over an hour. Patrick told me to just let it go for now. I told him, "I thought I put it where I could find it." You know, when you put something away and think, "I can remember it here." NOPE, can't remembered that. It's a 3 day look - or more. What fun!!

I'm still Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

 

No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...