Saturday, July 31, 2021

Enjoying Family

 This morning we relaxed. Patrick thought about going to the movies, but I figured we'd be busy today, so said no. Then mom called to see if I wanted to go over to her place and help with the quilt top for my brother. I declined and we set up going out to eat with my niece and her hubby around 4. 

Then I headed out to pick blueberries. I had a good hour out in the yard picking berries. 

Came in and worked on my beading. 


I was able to get 3 more rows done. I'm getting there. 543/580. I do like working on this, but today I was thinking it's going slower than I thought. Maybe not, but I really do want to finish this. 

Then it was time to head to moms to go out to eat. We went to Ground Mound and ate at the Stillery. It was pretty good. I did notice that the French fries were on the cold side. I would have said something but I didn't have them. So, let it go. We then went to moms and played Mexican train. My niece won. 

I was lucky enough to be able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...