Sunday, August 1, 2021

Having A Day To Myself

 This morning Patrick went golfing with my niece and her hubby. They spend the day out on the golf course. 

While they were golfing I was beading and playing games. 

I'm now at 538/580. I'm down to 31 more to go. My next row is 539. Looking good. 

While I was beading, I was enjoying watching Sophie. She went from one spot to another but not too far from me. 


Then she realized I was taking a photo - 


She let me know she didn't like that. So, she meowed and went to my chair. 


Took this photo and headed downstairs. I turned around and she was at the top of the stairs meowing and staring at me. I just about jumped out of my skin when she did that! lol 

I'm still playing my games right now. I want to get it done before I have to leave tomorrow for BE meeting. We'll see how it goes. 

It was an enjoyable day and I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!




No comments:

Woke In Pain

This morning, I woke in pain. Actually, had pain all night. So, I pretty much didn't do much all day.   I think the pain is from moving ...