Thursday, August 5, 2021

It Turned Out To Be A Cool Day

 This morning when we woke, I noticed the smoke hovering outside. After about an hour, it went away. 

I worked on picking blueberries. Once that was done, I cleaned up and got out my beading. 

I got to 556/580 rows. I like the way this is coming along. I have been really into the book I'm listening to. "How The Light Gets In." It's a book by Louise Penny. I love this series and can't seem to put the audiobook down!

Patrick finished up my birds. 


It turned out pretty good. Not one of my favorites, but we'll see how it goes at the fair. I tried to get on the website to enter my stuff but the website is down. That doesn't help. I wanted to get it done. lol 

I was busy with scheduling the fair for our QOV group. I also worked on a few phone calls. My day was busy from one thing to another. Now, I'm just going to enjoy listening to the book. At least I have been Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...