Friday, August 6, 2021

Quilt Meeting Day

 Today I was up and getting ready to go to moms. I needed to get a few things together and then head out. All went well. 

I worked on the label for the QOV quilt that I've had in the other room for 3 months. I'm happy to say, it was done. Then I pulled out my "My Own Garden" block and got to work on that. 

I was able to finish the right leaf and put the stem on. As one can see, I'm putting the left leaf on now. Then I can work on the flower and get it on as well. I like the way it's coming along. 

After the meeting, I had to go to the shop with the van. Check Engine light was back on. So, at 2:30 I was waiting to see what came up on the sensor. We had just got the van back yesterday, so I wasn't too thrill to have to take it back. When I got there, it took a half hour and the owner came out to say something else showed up on the sensor. He told me I could bring it back later. I told him, if Patrick was home, I would leave it. Patrick talked to the owner and then told me he was on his way. Another 20 mins later, he showed up. So, while I waited, I walked and listened to my audiobook. I went around the parking lost 4 times. Not a big one. Then I remembered I had my QOV quilt in the van, so I asked if I could get it out of the van. They took me to the van and I pulled it out with my handwork. 

By the time I got home it was time to eat. Then I wanted to play a few games. While I played games I listed to this audio book!! I'm hooked and wanted to finish it. I just go it done when it went into an interview with the writer. I'm now going to bed to listen to that part. Then start the next book. Just too addictive! lol 

At least my day turned out to be Happy Quilting/Happy Stitching!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...