Saturday, August 7, 2021

Not A Day For Crafts

 Today I was up and working on laundry, vacuuming and cleaning up.

Then at 11 we left to drop off my old sewing machine to Phil and Emily. Once that was done, we headed to the movies. We watched "Jungle Cruise" which was worth it! If you get the chance, go see it. Big screen is worth it!

After that we came back home. I played my games and got back to laundry. Folding and putting away as well as doing another load. 

Then we headed out to eat. Went to a high end restaurant in town. Wasn't unhappy but not really happy with it. They have a limit of what they have to eat. I wish they had a couple other things on their list, but I was able to find something good to eat. Turned out to be an awesome time. Patrick and I talked about all kinds of things. Things we remembered, things we did, and things that didn't make sense. 

Came home and now I'm ready to call it a night. It didn't turn out to be a day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

An Early Start

This morning, Patrick was up at 6 am. I followed around 6:25 am. lol We were ready and out the door by 7 am to get to Patrick's oncology...