Monday, August 30, 2021

Embroidery Day!

 This morning I was up early and out the door by 9:00 am. It was BE meeting day. 

I was there early, then Georgie came in. We chatted and I gave her her piece that Sandy V gave me last week. Then we chatted about her piece. She thought one of the flowers was done wrong. We worked on the pattern to see how it was supposed to go. Come to find out, she needed to change it a little. It is a beautiful piece. Then Sandy E showed up with Bev coming after. We had a really good meeting. Chatted more than worked on anything though. 

Since my floss came in for this, I worked on it. It's "Ruth's Farwell." I love this because it looks lacey. I started on the leafy area. I need to get some beads to put at the end of the stems. It will be fun to work on this. 

Came back home and we headed up to Olympia for my doctors appointment. While I waited, I worked on my other piece. It's done by the Australian designer, but not sure what the name of this piece is. 


I worked on the leaf on the left - in case you couldn't figure that out. lol I do like working on this. Not sure what I will do with it after it's done. Sandy has a good idea. She's putting her butterfly piece on a bag, that way it will be seen and enjoyed. 

Came home after a stop at moms and then McDonald. I decided to do some stitching again, since I haven't touched my cross stitch in a month. 


I was able to get about 100 stitches in. It's not very far, but it's something. I figure every little bit helps. I had a great day of stitching. It's amazing at how much I can get done in a short amount of time. It does make my day of Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Got A Little Carried Away

 This morning I felt so good. It was the first night since we got back that I have had a good nights sleep. It was good for me. Even though ...