Sunday, August 29, 2021

Setting Up For Another Project

Today was a slow day. I took awhile to get moving. 

Once I did, I pulled out the light box and started marking the back of my block. I decided to do the back basting for the flower as well as change the color. 


 This is the original color I was going for - NOT bright enough. 

This is the color I'm going for now. I will put those on and then put the others on. There is a lot of step on this one. 

Once that was done, I went to get my beading started. YEP - another beading project!

I had to mark both the white box and the beads with the letter. These go by A, B, C, etc to AN. That took a little bit of time. Then I put the first 3 rows together and called it quits. Wasn't really ready to get going on this. It doesn't take long and it will go quick. It's a lot smaller than the Snowman. This one is Parrots. 

Then Patrick and I went for a walk. Afterwards, I decided to just play my game. We didn't have a bowling meeting after all because the bowling alley decided to close due to some of the workers not feeling well. They are closing for about 3 days. No clue when we will have our meeting. Theresa said we have to vote for officers because there is only 1 coming back. 

That pretty much finished up my day. At least I tried to be Happy Stitching/Happy Stitching!


 

No comments:

Enjoying Embroidery Today

 Patrick went golfing and I got a few things done before Sandy came over. We decided to get together today even though the others couldn'...