Sunday, August 15, 2021

Sunday Beading

 Today I got some laundry started. Need to get that in the dryer. lol 

Then I wanted to get back to my beading. 


Listened to 2 audiobooks and beading all afternoon. I did play a game at the same time. lol I wanted to get as much as I could today on this. I was able to get 6 rows done. I'm thrilled. It's coming along great. I hope I can use up some of the beads. I have a couple beads that are getting low and I hope I can make it to the last of them. I'm sure I can. This is getting more exciting the more I get done. I know I need to do a few rows for the sleeve, but hopefully that won't take too long. I will figure out how much room I need and then I will start the sleeve on the back. 

Today was cooler but still hot for me. The rest of the week it's supposed to be cooler and I'm hoping that is the case. I will be at the fair at least 3 times this week. 

So far I'm still able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...