Monday, August 2, 2021

Embroidery Meeting Day

 Today I was out the door for my embroidery meeting. We had 4 members show today. That was one more than usual, lately. 

I worked on the Wild Orchard one. I got the bullions done on the right flower, then got to work on the bottom one. I have 2 more to do before this is done. I can then get to work on the beading and then it will be done. 

Came home and I worked on my QuickBooks to find out I had another mistake! I worked it out, then I gave up! I had already redone the program for out family books and I was not going to start over again. I'm tired of this mess! So, I'm only going to do the Water group books and call it done. Now a days it's on the computer, and all I need to do is check off all the stuff that's in our book. Once that is done, we should balance. I'm so tired of QuckBooks anymore. I need to update my 2011 books and they want a good $300. I'm not going to pay it. When I'm done being Secretary, then I'm done with QuickBooks. That pretty much took all afternoon. 

So, I played my games and called it done. I'm going to try and finish this piece and the bird piece. At least that would keep me Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting! 

No comments:

Getting Back To My Sewing Room

This morning, I decided to get back to working on my quilting stuff.  First I needed to clear off my table top to make room for cutting. I t...