Thursday, August 12, 2021

August 11th

Yesterday was one busy day. Ended badly for me, but a busy day. 

The temperature around here is going back up. When that happens, I'm in a bad state. I started out the day with waiting on Patrick to get back from he's old work. When he got home we headed out to the fair to drop off my things. Patrick had gone to Micheals before hand and picked up another round frame for the Wild Orchards piece. Then I framed it, and we were off. Dropped the stuff off and was glad I did the work online and not having to wait in line to fill out all the paperwork. Once that was done, we headed over to moms to drop off her papers for the roof. She wasn't home. Think her and Nancy went to Costco. 

We then headed up to Olympia for my blood tests. That was a quick trip because there was only one other person in front of me. I had a really nice gal who was a kick. She and I joked the whole time. 

Headed back home. But first had to go to Safeway. Needed stuff for supper. Once that was done, we finally got back home. Realized after that I should have made a deposit at the bank. We had supper and the heat was killing me. 

For some reason my stomach was rolling. As it rolled the heat was adding to it. I was so bad that I laid down on the floor in the bathroom and Patrick was asking if he needed to call the ambulance. Told him no, just needed water. Once I got back up, I went downstairs. It was a lot cooler down there. After about an hour or more, I was getting tired. So, I called it a night. Slept pretty good all night. I seriously need to drink more water when the weather goes up. Since I came back from Turkey as a teenager, I haven't been able to deal with the heat when it gets past 85 degrees. 

Today, I'm judging quilts!



Life is good, I'm doing fine. I wasn't able to be Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...