Sunday, August 8, 2021

Another Quiet Sunday

Today we just relaxed. I started out with baking some chocolate bars for Patrick to have dessert. I also worked on my cucumbers. Got all that done. Cleaned up the kitchen. 

Then went to work on my beading. 


 I am now at 560/580. I have 21 more rows to go and then it's done. At least the front part. I will have to add the sleeve to it and then call it done. I live how it's coming and can't wait to finish. I need to get a few things done for the fair, but I really to want to get this done soon. 

I've also been listening to my books and playing games when I can. So, today was a quiet and relaxing day. I was Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!

No comments:

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...