Tuesday, August 17, 2021

Working At The Fair

This morning Patrick was off to golfing. I got up and made a Blueberry Buckle. Once that was in the oven, I then mopped the floor and vacuumed. Got my laundry back on track as well. I was able to sit and work 1 row on the beads. 

When I finally had the chance to sit down and play games, Patrick got back home. We waited about 15 mins and headed out. We stopped and picked up a quilt at the church. Then it was off to the fair. Patrick dropped me off at the Senior Center where I could walk to the entrance. I had the box and my big bag with the stuff to use at the fair. 

I was there with Hildi. We set everything up and then I went looking for my stuff. My embroidery all got blue ribbons. My Wild birds got a blue and so did the ornament with the snowman. Before I found those, I was told to go to the front display and look around. I did, there were quilts among other things. THEN I saw my Santa's Flight there with the blue ribbon, Best of Class ribbon, and the Champion ribbon. WOW!


Right under Susy's quilt. 


I was so surprised. I didn't expect that to win! Patrick picked out the right one to take. lol I'm so thrilled. I don't usually get the overall ribbon. 

Came home and watched TV with Patrick. Didn't get to work on anything. So, even one row counts as being Happy Stitching/Happy Quilting!


1 comment:

Terri said...

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Enjoyed Time With Mom

This morning, I was up and playing my game by 6:30 am. I slept really well and when I woke, I couldn't go back to sleep. Even when I wan...